February 23, 2009

Flower Fancy







This is the first time I've used this Flower Fancy stamp set (#111578 Page 80 in the SU Idea book). Like my last post I wanted to use up more of the Green Tea DSP paper, which just like the last post you could also use the current DSP Urban garden to achieve the same look. OH! and look, I used some of the new Clear Rhinestone brads. So excited about those! I'm going to be using those a lot. I love when you can use one item with many color schemes. I feel like I'm getting my money's worth I guess. 
Anyways, here are the card facts::

Cardstock & Designer Series Paper:: Green Tea DSP, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White

Ink:: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Gray

Embellishments:: Jumbo Pewter Eyelets, Clear Rhinestone Brads, Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Eyelet Border & Large Oval Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment