February 23, 2009

Flower Power!



I've probably said this before about many other stamps sets, BUT this could be my FAVORITE set! Its called Petal Pizzazz 113417 page 90 in the SU IB&C. I just found a card made with this set on one of my favorite blog pages and forgive me, but I can't remember which one or I would love to make note of it. The card used this color scheme and I changed the design to make it my own. I can't wait to also use this set with pink, brown, and orange flowers too with the Sweet Always DSP. This particular card was made with the NEW Specialty DSP Sweet Slumber , which BTW is Textured, cover-weight card stock.......very fun to use! 

Items used::

Cardstock & DSP:: Sweet Slumber Specialty DSP, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Whisper White

Ink:: Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Gray

Embellishments:: Earth Elements (Ruby Red brads), Kiwi Kiss Corduroy Brad, Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Curly Label Punch, Fresh Favorites II So Saffron Button

This card has a lot of cutting out involved, but isn't it sooooo cute?!

No comments:

Post a Comment