April 30, 2009

Color Inspiration Card



I went along with the 5 basic colors(brown, red, yellow, turquoise, white) of the color inspiration, but then I also added Glorious Green and Pumpkin Pie. It may be hard to tell from this picture that this is a 5 x 7 card. I was originally thinking this would be a great Mother's Day card, however my only "Happy Mother's Day" quote stamp was too large for the little tag I wanted to use hanging from the basket. 
Another thing you can not see in this photo is that I used a texture plate on the white background paper. Maybe if you click on the photo to enlarge the image you will be able to see the detail a little better. (NOPE!....I just tried that and you can't see it....drats!) Okay, so trust me...it really makes the card. :0) 

Stamps Sets Used:: Great Friend #113792, and Petal Pizzazz #113417

Big Shot Dies Used:: Baskets & Blooms #113484, Little Leaves #114511, Texture Plates Kit #4 #114531

No comments:

Post a Comment