April 4, 2009

Could I "B" seeing spots?



I just love spots! (polka dots) I have really been digging this color combo too. The colors are from the Kwernerdesign.com Color Inspiration that I posted a few days ago. Love that girl!....she inspired me to make 2 different birthday cards.

As you can see this card has very little stamping and A LOT of punching. Really, can a person exist without punches?.....I think not!

I also did some sponging. I don't sponge too often, and when I do I think, Oh!... this is so cool, I should do it more!


Items used::
Stamp set:: Just B #115000 (This is a GREAT set if you need a birthday stamp set, and it comes with other phrases besides birthday. I'll try to make a separate post so you can see what I mean)

Cardstock & Inks:: Whisper White(cs) and the same colors I used on the "you take the cake" card inspired by kwernerdesign.com

Embellishments:: 5/16" neutrals brads, On Board Timeless Type #112083 (for the letter B), sponges and daubers

To color the "B" I used Ruby Red Craft Ink and pressed the chip board on to the pad until it was completely covered, then used a Ruby Red marker to color in the edges that I couldn't get with the pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment