June 19, 2009

Sneak Peek!

:: You are looking at stamped images from two of the new stamp sets from the SU 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog!!!! I'm giddy over the new book and I know you will be too once you see it! However, this sneak peek will have to keep your curiosity up for a few more days.....July 1st is when the new book will be released. 
:: Just wanted to show the different layers. 
:: Inside
:: Its not the most masculine card I could have made for Father's Day, but I'm sure my dad will like it. Its handmade by me....what's not to like?...right? 

:: The DSP used for the top card is Tea Party #113992 (which will still be available in the new 2009-2010 book), and for the second card Good Morning Sunshine #113966 (which will not be in the new book). 
Since the stamp sets are not quite available I'm not listing names and item numbers, but you can bet that after July 1st I will have many more samples with these sets and I'll post the info then. :0) 

:: I cased this cute card idea from a great blog www.stampwithsass.blogspot.com. I changed it up a little to make it my own. Check out the Sassy Stampin' page and see Denise's cute cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment