October 21, 2008

Making a Scallop Edge Square

Above is the "U Can Do It" directions on how to make the Scallop Edge Square, which I found while taking some "me time" on Split Coast Stampers today. I wanted to put my only little version of it on my blog for all of you.  
First, cut a 2 3/4" square out of cardstock.
Second, line the square evenly in the Scallop Edge punch, and punch on all sides. Be sure to place the cardstock evenly in the punch on each side. After you have punched all four sides the same you will have the Scallop Edge Square! 

I think those cute little corners are just begging for some type of embellishment, wether that be brads or paper piercing. Get creative!....tell me if you think of something cute to use this for. 
I wouldn't be surprised if this makes it to one of my Christmas card designs this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment