October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Punch Card

This card is punch-happy! I used 4 different punches.....I LOVE USING PUNCHES! Besides stamps of course, punches are what I use most of when creating a card. They are worth investing in!

Stamps:: Thoroughly Thankful 107383 (set of 6) (used for "Thoroughly Thankful"), Autumn Harvest 110372 (set of 6)(used for leaves)

Paper:: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss (in color), Pumpkin Pie

Ink:: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Kiwi Kiss (in color)

Accessories:: More Mustard Brads (Earth Elements), Scallop Edge Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Mat Pack (for piercing holes), kiwi kiss satin ribbon, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker (to outline Thoroughly Thankful...it wasn't quite dark enough for my liking even using Chocolate Chip ink, so once I stamped the phrase I outlined it with the Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker....aha, much better!).




No comments:

Post a Comment