May 22, 2009

Be Yourself

:: What a pretty little girly card with a great piece of advice ! :0) 
I've been looking at all of my DSP lately and thinking that I better get it used up before the next Idea Book and Catalog come out (eek.....July 1st!). I think you are going to hear a collective boo hoo when this Bella Rose DSP retires. (shhhh, listen....I already hear people crying over their paper cutters!) 

Items Used::

Stamp Set:: Smarty Pants #110980 (I used markers to color the image before stamping)

Cardstock & DSP:: Bella Rose #112041, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red

Embellishments:: Big White Flower from the Pretties Kit #109114, Circle Ice Brads, Fleurettes (crocheted flowers) #114019, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Little Leaves sizzlit die (BOY!...am I ever getting good use out of these)

No comments:

Post a Comment