May 2, 2009

So Simple A Monkey Could Do It.....

:: Start with the smaller oval punch
:: Then use the larger oval punch

I had found a card sample with these cute little purses and when it came to making my own version I was stumped AT FIRST on how to make the handles.......I had a big laugh at myself when I realized how silly I was being....I was doing them backwards and started by punching the big oval and then tried to feed that punched shape in to the small oval punch and you can just imagine how difficult it must have been to try to line that up. Then it hit me, DUH! Punch the small oval first you silly monkey, then use the large oval punch.
So, in case there are any other Punch Challenged people out there like me I thought I would put this little "how to" on here. You're welcome ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment