May 3, 2009

We Grow Great By Dreams


I'm pretty happy with this card! I sat down to make a completely different card and then suddenly this popped in to my head and I figured I'd better get it out before I lost it. That happens a lot with me! You should see all of my lists just to get me through the day. 

Items Used::

Cardstock & DSP::  Baja Breeze, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Parisian Breeze Specialty DSP

Ink:: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip

Stamp Set:: Dreams du Jour #111624

Embellishments:: Ribbon Originals Valet (love this stuff!), 5/16" Neutral Brads (brown & vanilla)

I wanted the inside message to have two colors.....the problem: I didn't have a Baja Breeze marker....the solution: I used a dauber, rubbed it on the Baja Breeze ink pad and dabbed the ink on the words I wanted to be Baja Breeze, then used the chocolate chip marker for the rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment