May 19, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch


:: Check out the Basic Jumbo Grommet #114348(white).....adds some fun dimension to the card! 
Yeah, I know, its actually Tuesday, but the fact that I was actually able to do this sketch within the same week is something to be impressed by.....LOL! 
As always I kind of veer away from the sketch a little, but these sketches always give me inspiration to come up with at least one card design. 

I have had the Good Morning Sunshine DSP #113966 since it was first released and this is the first time I'm using it. At first I thought I wouldn't dig the colors (very 70's), but now I'm hooked! On the second card I punched out a couple of the flower designs from the paper....CUTE!....it looks like I used rub-ons.

The flower stamps used were::
Petal Pizzazz #113417 
Cheep Talk #113204




No comments:

Post a Comment