May 15, 2009

Live Laugh Love


I was going to save this card for tomorrow's post (since I may not have time this weekend to make anything new.....we are supposed to have sunshine so I hope to be out in the yard), but I just couldn't help myself....here's the card! So Summery don't you think?! It makes me happy just looking at it. 

I got a new Big Shot Die yesterday:: Daisy Flower #113442, Also used Little Leaves #114511

Colors Used:: Summer Sun, Real Red, Glorious Green, Only Orange, & Whisper White

Stamp Set:: On Your Birthday #111664 
I will often color the stamps with markers instead of stamp them on an ink pad....I like to have a few colors in the greeting. Also, I don't always use the entire stamp....for example:: the Live Laugh Love stamp I used also says Happy Birthday....I didn't want that on this card, so I only colored the Live Laugh Love part of the image and stamped it. Get it? 

Embellishments:: Jumbo Brads 5/8", Real Red Ribbon 1/4", Scallop Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment