May 28, 2009

Trendy Trees Cutout

:: Here's ANOTHER card with the Top Note Big Shot die.....if you have a Big Shot and don't have this die yet......you best get yourself one! 
::To get this look with the ribbon I wrapped the ribbon around like I was tying a knot to start a bow, but instead wrapped the ends around the back of the brown cardstock and secured with snail adhesive and the brads.

I have been wanting to use this Trendy Trees set since the day I got it months ago, and finally cracked it open today! At first I was trying to make a Father's Day card, but my "Happy Father's Day" stamp just wasn't cooperating so I moved forward! 
I woke up last night around 3:00am and this card popped in to my head. My first instinct was to jump out of bed and write it down so I wouldn't forget it (the whole keep the pen and pad of paper by the bed thing that you're supposed to do for moments like this), but then I went right back to sleep. Whoo hoo!.....I remembered the image I had in my head without writing it down, so there! 

Items Used::

Stamp Sets:: Trendy Trees #113258, Best Yet (which is an old hostess set.....sorry)

Cardstock & Ink:: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Good Morning Sunshine DSP

Embellishments:: Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Curly Label Punch, Small & Large Oval Punches, Top Note Big Shot Die, Old Olive Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment